cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "lingerer huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re:Very early 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev committed
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:42:13 GMT
Hi,Jeremy

One of my project need to combine cocoon and dojo 1.2 together,so I checked
your branch and tested it. You did a good job but I still found some
problems:

1.Your custom dojo module can't be loaded under IE6/7,though it works under
FF 3 and Google chrome 0.2.
IE reports js Errors like:
Line 293
Error: Cound not load 'cocoon.forms.common' ; last tried
'/_cocoon/resources/forms/js/common.js'

2.When I replace dojo src from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0,FF 3 and Google chrome won't
work too.
The debug message like :
uncaught exception dojo.hitch: scope["_onkeyup"] is null (scope="[Widget
I try to remove the define in you design and rebuild it ,then the error
dispear but also some feature disappear.
This step is important to me caue I am using dojo 1.2 new datagrid.And you
should modify some css and uncomment dojo js files refrence in you form
style xsl.

3.Some style problem.
The Calendar is much bigger font than in dojo test ,and it looks wear.
SelectionList will show black as background in Google chrome.
I don't know why you some some strange charcter like :
<button dojoType="dijit.form.Button" onClick="previousCountry();"
style="font-size:90%;">&#11014;</button>
<button dojoType="dijit.form.Button" onClick="nextCountry();"
style="font-size:90%;">&#11015;</button>
it will show a squar on the button.

I hope these would help.

regards Roy Huang