cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "lingerer huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Very early 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev committed
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 02:22:43 GMT
Hi,Jeremy

As most user and developer ,I am using Microsoft's OS,I am using Windows'
XP.
But I do use many type of browsers like IE,firefox,google chrome.

I am just a dojo user not a developer, so debug dojo and apply some patch is
beyond me by now. But I will try to find the problem.
Anyway, thanks your work and your reply, I think why you don't get feedback
is you didn't provide the svn url in your mail. I must checked the old
archive mail to find the url when you start the work.

regards Roy