cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Heesen <rainer.hee...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Javaflow in C2.2
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:11:45 GMT
Am Samstag 20 September 2008 schrieb Torsten Curdt:
> Hey
>
> > ok, CFormsFlow is wrong, so I started to run CalculatorFlow from the
> > cocoon-javaflow-sample block. I got similar error messages. So, I
> > think my
> > setup is wrong.
>
> Uh ... that's not good. The samples should be working. You should
> raise an issue in jira.

I tried to locate the error via remote debugging. So, I started Tomcat with
debugging support and stepped through the classes using eclipse debugging
perspective. However, when I stepped into Invoker.java, I got a
message "com.sun.jdi.InternalExcpetion: Got error code in reply: 35 occurred
retrieving 'this' from stack frame". I think this is a result of
instrumenting Invoker.class by commons/javaflow. So, I can't locate the error
exactly.

After sendPageAndWait these are the stacks:

- Integer Stack
0: 8
1: 0
2: 2

- Object stack:
0: CalculatorFlow
1: "a"
2: "page/calculator-a"
3: "hello world"
4: CalculatorFlow
5: Invoker
6: Class<T> (org.apache.cocoon.samples.flow.java.CalculatorFlow)
7: CalculatorFlow

- Reference stack:
0: CalculatorFlow
1: CalculatorFlow

I don't know, if these stacks are correct. However, several pop actions happen
now:

1. Reducing iTop to 2
2. Reducing oTop to 5
3. Reducing rTop to 1

After this pops, the error occurs. I get an class exception error.

I don't know what caused the error and how to get more information. Do you
have any idea?

Kind regards

 Rainer