cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sandy_Java <deepu.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Cocoon Streaming of an internal pipeline is not possible with a reader
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:08:24 GMT

Hello Friends,

I am new to this Forum. I was searching for some help to work with Apache
Cocoon frame work. Amazingly, I found this forum. Please find the
description below.

I have an error working with Cocoon frame work.
I am trying to get a .HTM file from the Database and trying to display it on
the browser. In my sitemap.xmp, I am using <map:read> to do achieve this as
follows.

<map:read mime-type="file_type"
src="blob:/DataSource/Table_Name/Column_name[PK='pk']"/>

File types '.gif', '.txt' and '.html'are displaying properly. But a '.htm'
file is not displayed and shows the following error.

"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Streaming of an internal pipeline is
not possible with a reader"

I am totally new to Cocoon framework and also XSLT.

Any help would be greatly appreciable. Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sandeep.