cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject FW: Caching XMLResourceBundle in a disk persistent store not possible
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:57:37 GMT
Hi, as I did not have many answers on the users list, maybe the dev side
has a better idea ?
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurent Medioni [mailto:lmedioni@odyssey-group.com]
Sent: mercredi, 15. octobre 2008 13:33
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Caching XMLResourceBundle in a disk persistent store not
possible

Hi,
Our process of assembling a XMLResourceBundle being quite costly, I
tried to use the core store, configured to be disk persistent.
That is when I realised that XMLResourceBundle is not Serialisable
(well, one of the log files told me first...).

Do you see any reason why XMLResourceBundle could not be Serialisable ?
(quite weird as it is supposed to represent a serialized file ;))

Thanks.

* This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and
intended
  solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.
* Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material
within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
* Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of
the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
* An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message
referring to
* If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately
  and delete the original.