cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [2.2] CacheableProcessingComponent problems with transformer
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:44:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have a weird problem and no clue why that is happening .

I wrote a new implementation of some transformer that we had and using
it in 2.1. and 2.2.

In regards to the caching the transformer is working very fine in 2.1
but as soon as I use it as 2.2. block it does not cache at all.

It goes setup(), startDocument() in a 2.2. env but in a 2.1 it does
correctly the usual setup(), getKey(), ..., startDocument().

The code can be found
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/dispatcher_rewrite/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/src/cocoon-2.2-block

Further the prior version of the code
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/cocoon-2.2-blocks/dispatcher/ is
working with caching without any problem.

Both classes are declaring:
public class DispatcherTransformer extends AbstractSAXTransformer
implements Disposable, CacheableProcessingComponent, URIResolver {
}

I have no clue why suddenly the CacheableProcessingComponent part seems
to be ignored.

Does somebody has a tip since it is driving me nuts?

TIA for any thoughts.

salu2