cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [2.1] Logging custom business logic
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:48:30 GMT
Hi all,

I wonder what is the recommended way for logging external business
logic.

I have a standalone app that is using commons-logging and log4j for
logging. Now I wrote a cocoon transformer that is used as wrapper to
contact the code.

Now the question is how can I configure the logging of the custom code
from cocoon since doing with a log4j.properties files does not feel
right.

Any suggestions or code samples are highly welcome.

salu2