cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing the new dojo-rsrc build
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:35:41 GMT
Hi All

Ironically, it turns out that after further testing, the current state
of all of the CDNs for Dojo 1.1.1 are not suitable for Cocoon.

Unfortunately, whoever did the build, neglected the extra step of
making sure full L10N support was added. Dojo ends up with defaults
that do not match the output of icu4j and breaks number validation on
a very wide range of locales.

Exasperating .....

I am talking to some guys at Dojo about it, to see if they can
redeploy 1.1.1 or at least change their release policy to make sure
this does not happen with 1.2.

regards Jeremy