cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: New Spring Maintenance policy
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:35:43 GMT
On 22.09.2008 21:09, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Perhaps an old news for some, but I would like to know how you guys
> think this affects cocoon:
>
> http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=50727
>
> Are we going to take some actions on that?

IMO it's a shame, I'm really disappointed. Not even JBoss did something
similar to that. I wonder if they can keep this up.

The source is supposed to be available though meaning we aren't forced
to take any actions. Also it might be enough to just use the available
releases. If somebody has more recent releases due to enterprise service
support he will be free to use those.

Joerg