cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Corona -> Cocoon 3: SVN, Maven, namespaces
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 07:36:48 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I've just finished the Corona to Cocoon 3 renaming tasks (Java
> namespaces, Maven artifacts, XML namespaces). Cocoon 3 can be found now
> at https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3
>
> Next I will ask for a new Jira project and add Cocoon 3 to the ASF infra
> managed Hudson instance. Then it's time to cut the first release
> 3.0.0-alpha-1.

Here is an Ant script that migrates a Corona project into a Cocoon3
project (except pom.xml files which have to be changed manually):

<project default="migrate">

  <property name="dir" value="."/>

  <target name="migrate">
    <echo>Rewriting ${basedir}</echo>

    <replace dir="${dir}" value="{jexl:cocoon" summary="true">
      <include name="**/*.xmap"/>
      <include name="**/*.xmap.xml"/>
      <replacetoken>{jexl:corona</replacetoken>
    </replace>

    <replace
dir="${dir}"value="org.apache.cocoon.servlet.XMLSitemapServlet"
summary="true">
      <include name="**/*.xml"/>

<replacetoken>org.apache.cocoon.corona.servlet.SitemapServlet</replacetoken>
    </replace>

    <replace dir="${dir}" value="http://apache.org/cocoon/" summary="true">
      <include name="**/*.xmap"/>
      <include name="**/*.xmap.xml"/>
      <replacetoken>http://apache.org/cocoon/corona/</replacetoken>
    </replace>

    <replace dir="${dir}" value="" summary="true">
      <include name="**/*.xml"/>
      <include name="**/*.java"/>
      <replacetoken>.corona</replacetoken>
    </replace>