cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Bug in ContinuationManagerImpl
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 21:37:07 GMT
On 03.09.2008 21:25, Gabriel Gruber wrote:

> just discovered an exception inside our freshly migrated cocoon 2.2
> migration, thrown by the ContinuationManagerImpl:
>
> Exception in thread "Timer-0" java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
>         at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
>         at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl.invalidateContinuations(
> ContinuationsManagerImpl.java:390)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl$WebContinuationsHolder.valueUnbound(
> ContinuationsManagerImpl.java:548)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.AbstractSessionManager$Session.unbindValue(
> AbstractSessionManager.java:1125)

> Is this a new bug, or am I doing something wrong?

It's a new bug I introduced with [1]. Reviewing the changes I did I
found that I "optimized" some code. :-) It's around line 390 [2]. I'll
have a look on how to fix it. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Joerg

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=643752
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/ContinuationsManagerImpl.java?r1=643716&r2=643752&diff_format=h