cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javaflow in C2.2
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:28:33 GMT
Hey

> ok, CFormsFlow is wrong, so I started to run CalculatorFlow from the
> cocoon-javaflow-sample block. I got similar error messages. So, I
> think my
> setup is wrong.

Uh ... that's not good. The samples should be working. You should
raise an issue in jira.

> Since I didn't instrument any classes I got the error message that
> Invoker.class is not instrumented.

That's still not included in the build yet? Hm

> Do you have any idea?

Frankly speaking last time I looked into javaflow (especially the
cocoon integration) is already a few years ago. And many things have
changed.

Maybe someone using javaflow today could help out?

I would try to get class reloading working first. Both are using a
similar mechanism.

cheers
--
Torsten