cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hussayn <hussayn.dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject cocoon-2.2 configuration questions
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:14:27 GMT

hi;

i try hard to configure my cocoon-2.2 application to my needs.
But although reading through the docs several times and crawling
through the mailing lists and asking for informations on the users list,
i am stuck. So apologize, that i try on the devlist, but i dont know,
what to do else.

I posted some threads on the user list, here is the last one:

http://www.nabble.com/Where-can-i-find-the-basic-cocoon-2.2-configuration-properties---to19401185.html

anyways, can anybody give me a good hint, where i either can find some
relevant documentation
about what properties i can configure for cocoon-2.2 or in which sources i
have to look?
And explicitly, how can i disable the periodical file checking thread , that
probably consumes almost 90% of my cpu-time ?

thank you very much for any help.
regards, hussayn