cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Andreas Hartmann as new Cocoon committer
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:26:14 GMT
Hi David, hi Cocooners,

David Crossley schrieb:
> David Crossley wrote:
>> I propose Andreas Hartmann as a new Cocoon committer
>> and PMC member.
>
> During the time period there were no negative votes,
> and more than 3 positive votes.

thanks to everybody, I'm very glad to be part of this community! Sorry
for my late reply, I just returned from vacation and had a lot of things
to catch up on.

I haven't been very active on the lists lately, but this is due to the
fact that Cocoon has become so stable that there's hardly anything to
complain about :)

A little introduction about myself:
I'm 31 years old, living in Zurich, and have been working with Cocoon
since 2001. In 2002 I moved from Germany to Switzerland where I worked
for Wyona on the Lenya CMS. In 2006 I started working for the BeCompany;
developing and customizing Lenya is still my main occupation.

> Since you are already an ASF committer via Lenya, we
> just need to add you to the svn authorization list
> for cocoon. One of us will do that soon.

IIRC I used to have commit rights for the Cocoon repo, but I'm not sure
if this has changed.

> If you want to join the Apache Cocoon PMC, just say
> so and one of us will commence the procedure to add you.

I'm already on the PMC mailing list - is there something else necessary?

Thanks again!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO