cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Savory" <asav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Jasha Joachimsthal as new Cocoon committer
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 04:09:16 GMT
Hi,

2008/7/29 Andrew Savory <asavory@apache.org>:

> It's my pleasure to propose Jasha Joachimsthal as a new committer on
> the Apache Cocoon project.

During the time period there were no negative votes, and more than 3
positive votes.

So Jasha, welcome as a new Apache Cocoon committer!

Here are the next steps. There is no rush. You can provide the answers
here or use the private AT cocoon.a.o address if you prefer.

We are generally following the procedure at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#pmc
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

You need to send a Contributor License Agreement to the ASF. Normally
you would send just an Individual CLA. If you also make contributions
done in work time or using work resources then see the additional
Corporate CLA. It is up to you if you need that additional CLA, as the
Individual CLA declares that you are legally entitled. Ask us if you
have any issues.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

You need to choose a preferred ASF user name and alternatives. See the
existing names http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

When we see the ASF volunteer secretary record the receipt of the CLA
in an svn commit, we can proceed to ask Infrastructure to set up your
account.

The developer section of the website describes the roles and provides
other resources. Especially important are the ones for "new
committers".
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

If you want to join the Apache Cocoon PMC, just say so and one of us
will commence the procedure to add you.

Finally, congratulations and a warm welcome once again!

Andrew.
--
asavory@apache.org / contact@andrewsavory.com
http://www.andrewsavory.com/