cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Staging releases are gone?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:30:11 GMT
On Aug 15, 2008, at 12:47 PM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> I just wanted to finish release process of Forms 1.0.0 and Template
> 1.0.0 and discovered that releases I've prepared and deployed into
> our staging repository are gone:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/org/apache/cocoon/
>
> Now I can see only Reinhard's releases. This leads me to question:
> How clean up of this repository is performed?
>
> I'll have to recreate my artifacts ( :-( ) but still would like to
> know how this works.

This is the directory for automated test builds (nightly builds,
"nightlies"). As such it should contain only build performed on
previous night (or few previous nights). If we were using, say, ant,
we could have this builds performed automatically by infrastructure's
scripts (no idea about maven).

Best place for release candidate builds (files to be voted on) is your
private (~yourname) directory. After vote is done, you can clean it up.

Vadim