cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help... how can I setFeature() on JaxpParser
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:54:56 GMT

Never mind.

I went ahead as described, creating an XMLReader and setting the
EntityResolver by hand, then setting the feature.  It turns out I was
given some bad advice that setting the "load-external-dtd" feature to
false would solve my problem (Xerces trying to connect to w3c.org in
spite of catalog-based EntityResolver), but it doesn't fix it anyway,
so... back to the drawing board.

—ml—