cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Staging releases are gone?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:55:03 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko pisze:

> This is the directory for automated test builds (nightly builds,
> "nightlies"). As such it should contain only build performed on previous
> night (or few previous nights). If we were using, say, ant, we could
> have this builds performed automatically by infrastructure's scripts (no
> idea about maven).

I see. Thanks for clarification. Still we are relying on this repository for release process
- at
least in this moment our parent pom contains references to this repository.

> Best place for release candidate builds (files to be voted on) is your
> private (~yourname) directory. After vote is done, you can clean it up.

I might have try this option next time but for this time I sticked to nightly builds repo
that have
been (successfully) used by Reinhard for previous releases.

For upcoming releases it would be the best to figure out "best practices" when it comes to
Maven
configuration (so it deploys to the correct repository) and document them here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/1199_1_1.html

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski