cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Differences between Cocoon 2.1 and 2.2 (was: Re: Renaming Corona to Cocoon 3.0 and infrastructure)
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:54:20 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

Jeremy Quinn pisze:
>  From the PoV of users, it should also be clear :
>
> If you want or have to use Ant, use 2.1
> If you want or have to use Maven, use 2.2
> If you just need the Pipeline API, use 3.0

I'm not sure if I get you here correctly so I'll ask:
Do you express your own wish or your own perception of situation we have when it comes to

differences between 2.1 and 2.2?

> There should be no other difference in quality between the release
> versions, and none should be implied.

I'm afraid that it's not a case for some time at least according to my understand of Cocoon
2.2.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski