cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject Re: Renaming Corona to Cocoon 3.0 and infrastructure
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:14:40 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Pötz pisze:

>> SVN
>> -------------------------------
>> I'm not sure about the new location in SVN. One option I can think of is
>>, the other is
>> I slightly prefer
> Hmmm. What about
> (and possibly tags, branches as well in future)?
> For me repository layout is rather important since I'm using Git to
> access our Subversion repository and I don't want to make it confused by
> all these non-standard layouts.

I have no strong opinion on this. If this works better with git, I'm
fine with your proposal.

>> CI
>> -------------------------------
>> Apache Infrastructure offers a managed Hudson instance. I propose to
>> setup a Cocoon 3 project there.
> Why Hudson instead of Continuum?
> Is Hudson more flexible or has a better performance? Or just personal
> preference?

Unlike Continuum, I've never had any problems with Hudson. IMO it's also
more intuitive and makes it easy to configure any Maven/JDK combination.
And, it is also smart because it automatically detects upstream and
downstream projects by analyzing the POM structure.

Also Jason seems to be a Hudson fan

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member

View raw message