cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Next releases of JNet, SSF and blockdeployment
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:38:47 GMT
Reinhard Pötz pisze:

> Yes. If you can help me with updating the docs, changes.xml and
> announcements (announcement@apache and website), we can have a release
> this week, otherwise I'm not sure if I can do it this week.

I'll have a free time until Thursday and call help with whatever is needed.

When it comes to changes.xml they already include information about changes I've made. I guess
you
refer to filling this files with correct information about release like date of release, right?

I can prepare announcement where we explain what's the idea of all these releases.

When can we start?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski