cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 classic webapp
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:14:34 GMT

I've just committed a sample module for a 'Classic Cocoon 2.2 webapp'
to the Cocoon whiteboard. Classic mode means that Cocoon 2.2 is used
without the Servlet-Service Framework or custom blocks. Both are great
features but they are not needed in every case, e.g. if you want a
simple migration for Cocoon 2.1 to 2.2 you might not want to introduce
blocks and servlet services from the beginning.

I wrote a blog entry[1] that provides some information how you can run
the module.

If this is useful for others too, it could be moved to the trunk and
also become the base for a new Maven archetype.

Have fun!

[1] http://www.indoqa.com/en/people/reinhard.poetz/blog/624