cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon GT 2008
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:38:08 GMT
Hi Raffaele,

as far as I know, there are no concrete plans yet for a GT. The Cocoon
GT is a community driven event and it's always great to meet fellow
Cocooners there and talk about something we all like.

Within the community I've heard people speak about the GT, but have not
heard about any concrete plans yet. That does not say there won't be a
GT though. It's always arranged on a voluntary basis, so if somebody
wants to help out, feel free to do so!

I guess we have to wait and see for now...

Regards,

Jeroen