cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject What's the status of javaflow?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 12:20:35 GMT
Hello,

I noticed that fresh build with allblocks enabled of Cocoon's trunk does not work because
of missing
dependency:
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.commons:javaflow:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.commons -DartifactId=javaflow
-Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

   Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.commons -DartifactId=javaflow
-Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

   Path to dependency:
         1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-javaflow-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
         2) org.apache.commons:javaflow:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

I believe that this dependency was stored on our snapshots repository, but now it seems to
be empty,
see:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/commons/javaflow/

More interesting thing is that, it seems to be empty for any other artifact. Does anybody
know what
happened there?

I would like to ask you what's the status of Javaflow block. If it's not working, and there
is no
prospects that it will be working (e.g. that there will be official release of javaflow from

commons) I think we should exclude this block from build completely.

At least this is what I'm going to do now to fix our build.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski