cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [summary][vote] Steven Dolg as committer
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 06:22:47 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> it's a great honor for me to propose Steven Dolg as a committer.

Steven,

During the time period there were no negative votes,
and more than 3 positive votes.

So Steven, welcome as a new Apache Cocoon committer!

Since your ICLA and an CCLA for Indoqa is already on file[1], we can
move on to the next step of creating your Apache account. You need to
choose a preferred ASF user name and alternatives. See the existing
names also at [1].

After that I will ask Apache Infrastructure to set up your account.

The developer section of the website describes the roles
and provides other resources. Especially important are
the ones for "new committers".
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

Finally, it is a good tradition that a new committer introduces himself
on this list.

Welcome aboard!

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html