cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject [vote] David Legg as new Cocoon committer
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:46:59 GMT
Dear community,

I would like to propose David Legg as a new Cocoon committer and PMC Member.

David is around Cocoon community since 2005 and lately become more active. He provided nice
patche
migrating us to Maven Archetype 2.0 plug-in and paid lots of attention to correcting our documentation.

Moreover, he is active on user's mailing list helping other Cocoonerns with his accurate answers.
He
has a good open source and Cocoon's community understanding therefore makes him a perfect
candidate
for becoming Cocoon committer.

I hope that this nomination will help David will improving our documentation even more. :-)

Please cast your votes:
here's mine +1

--
Best regards,