cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: A new name for Corona (take 2)
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 06:56:55 GMT
Doing a quick Google I didn't find anything relevant on Merenque. For
Chasse I found http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/download/chasse.aspx and
http://www.chasseconsulting.com/. The first is some sort of
shareware/freeware hunting game for Windows and the second is a sales
consulting firm. I couldn't locate the website of the author of the
game, just various places it could be downloaded.

Personally, I don't think either of these names would be a problem and
would be happy with either one.

I kind of like Merengue. It makes me think of Lemon Meringue Pie :-) .
Meringue is also light and airly, sort of like a Cocoon. Did you notice
that when you typed in Merenque in wikipedia it changed the spelling to
Merengue?  I didn't find anything relevant under that spelling on Google
or TESS either. dictionary.com doesn't have a listing for Merenque but
does for Merengue so I suspect that Merenque is an improper spelling in
English. Of course, that isn't necessarily a problem.

Ralph