cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: project names]
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:25:53 GMT

Corona currently consists of 4 functional modules:
cocoon-corona-pipeline, cocoon-corona-sitemap, cocoon-corona-controller
and cocoon-corona-servlet. Using functional names isn't an appropriate
solution for our problem. This would lead to a lot of confusion because
we would get names that are already used (cocoon-pipeline, cocoon-sitemap).

I'm really tired of this. What's next?