cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: project names]
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 15:19:25 GMT
I received two responses from legal-internal regarding choosing a name.
Both are below.  To summarize, Sam doesn't state an opinion one way or
the other on the name, just the basis for choosing one. Henri recommends
against both Corona and Silk and would prefer that the name for
subprojects as this be based on their function rather than a codename.
For example, he would prefer something like Apache Cocoon Pipeline -
which is more or less what we've been doing for blocks.

Ralph