cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Release subprojects
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:12:16 GMT

As announced some weeks ago, I want to release

  . cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.1.0
    A new minor release is necessary because after some refactorings
    the dependency on SourceResolve is gone.

  . cocoon-jnet-1.0.0
    Dynamically register URLStreamHandler factories with your JVM.
    This module has been donated to Apache Commons and will be deprecated
    as soon as it is officially released from there.

  . cocoon-block-deployment-1.0.0
    Deployment utilities for Cocoon Blocks. That's the first release as
    a separate module.

  . cocoon-spring-configurator-2.0.0
    Block-deployment has been moved into a separate module. This requires
    a major release of this module because an upgrade of an application
    that relies on this feature requires more than replacing the library.

If I have some more time, I will also release cocoon-it-fw-1.0.0. It has
proven to be very useful.

Is there anything left to do before I can create the release artifacts?