cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Renaming Corona to Cocoon 3.0 and infrastructure
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:42:33 GMT
Dear Grzegorz

I was just in the process of flaming the bejesus out of you for what
you just said!

Without a whole bunch of very smart 'old-timers' like Sylvain, there
would be no Cocoon.

The Ant versus Maven controversy has already caused too much
disaffection in this project, IMHO.

Thanks for retracting/apologising so quickly.

regards Jeremy