cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist>
Subject CForms version (was Re: artifact versions, samples)
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 02:36:13 GMT

On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:14 PM, Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> All released modules have a "Download" section that also contain
> information about how to add them as dependencies to a POM. E.g.

well, speaking of that one in particular... the blocks listing page

gives version "1.0" for Forms. But the site you reference above:

(which is linked to from the blocks listing page) gives "1.1.0" as the
version.  The latter appears correct, since I see:

So, questions:

1) Is the blocks listing page wrong?

2) How about the Download page?  The version info on the page is
correct, but shouldn't the URI be something like

3) What is the deal with

Does that have any function, other than to confuse people who are
trying to come to grips with the tag scheme? :-)  Should it be deleted?

View raw message