cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help... how can I setFeature() on JaxpParser
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:18:09 GMT
On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 14:54 -0700, Mark Lundquist wrote:
> Never mind.
>
> I went ahead as described, creating an XMLReader and setting the
> EntityResolver by hand, then setting the feature.  It turns out I was
> given some bad advice that setting the "load-external-dtd" feature to
> false would solve my problem (Xerces trying to connect to w3c.org in
> spite of catalog-based EntityResolver), but it doesn't fix it anyway,
> so... back to the drawing board.

not sure whether you are aware of
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/branches/update_cocoon_2.1.12-dev/main/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf?diff_format=h&view=markup
<entity-resolver logger="core.resolver">
    <parameter name="catalog" value="resources/schema/catalog.xcat"/>
    <parameter name="verbosity" value="${org.apache.xml.resolver.verbosity}"/>
  </entity-resolver>

maybe that helps.

salu2