cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespace Handler
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:48:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am using
<dependency org="org.apache.cocoon" name="cocoon-spring-configurator"
rev="1.0.1"/>
for Apache droids and was annoyed by the
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException that was thrown in debug mode.

After starting a thread in the spring forum I found the root cause
http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?p=198137&posted=1#post198137
spring-beans-2.0.6.jar does not have the Handler definitions.

Does it makes sense to update our dependency to e.g.
spring-beans-2.5.5.jar?

salu2