cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: CForms and Dojo
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:32:12 GMT
Well I can send you my Xslt, but it’s really pre-sub-alpha-0.0.0.0.1 Version
;-)

But I am using dojo widgets in repeaters though and they work as they
should. I can send you the file, but I’d suggest using it as inspiration and
not for production ;-)

Currently I am working myself into the mysteries of Cocoon 2.2 and it’s
build voodoo, so I haven’t had the time to make some real progress here. But
I am optimistic, that I will get the hang of C2.2 pretty soon. Jeremy is
currently working on client side validation and Dojo 1.1 … unfortunately I
haven’t had the time to make the changes needed for this. I promise I will
do my best to do this next week.

Chris