cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Luca Morandini as new Cocoon committer
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:33:42 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> On Jul 29, 2008, at 1:29 AM, David Crossley wrote:
>
>> I would like to propose Luca Morandini as a new Cocoon committer
>> and PMC member.
>
> +1. I wonder how he managed to avoid becoming a committer for so long! ;-)

Actually, I refused once... but this time David was more clever and
didn't ask me first.

Anyway, tough it looks suspiciously like a press gang [1] of Royal Navy
notoriety, I accept the great honor that has been bestowed on me ;)

Besides, I've heard Apache committers have special discounts on the
entire Mercedes-Benz range of models... what ? That was just a joke ? Oh
my... :(

Regards,

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impressment

    Luca Morandini