cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Webdav and link-rewrite
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:43:44 GMT

Jeroen has looked further at the WebDAV block after the Rome GT. The problem was the imcompatibility
between HttpClient 2 (used in Slide) and HttpClient 3 (used in the WebDAV block). Jeroen still
has an open Jira issue for this [1], but he's enjoying a well deserved holiday now.

Ard, do you know how far the WebDAV implementation in Jackrabbit is?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2153

Jasha Joachimsthal

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA 94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646