cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: request encoding conundrum
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:02:25 GMT
Hi Andrew,

On 29 Jul 2008, at 14:46, Andrew Savory wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2008/7/29 Jeremy Quinn <jeremy@apache.org>:
>
>> I'll work through that lot to see if I can adapt it to the scheme
>> you helped
>> me with to work without Eclipse ..... which as you know I only use if
>> absolutely necessary ....
>
> I have to grudgingly say, the new release (Ganymede) almost makes
> Eclipse worth the horrific overhead. You might want to try it out...

Ha Ha Ha!
Thanks for this :)
Yeah Eclipse on MacOSX was always a dog ;-)

I obviously miss the great features like auto-completion, but my main
problem with Eclipse is that I am so used to all of the text-editing
gestures of native Mac text editors, I find it really painful to
use ..... but hey! even Apple get it wrong ..... Mail.app is also
AWEFUL! :-p

best regards

Jeremy