cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject Re: Webdav and link-rewrite
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:50:12 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Pötz pisze:
>> I had a brief look at the link-rewrite block and think now that the
>> migration of the LinkrewriterTransformer will be difficult because of
>> its configuration can't be easily converted to Spring.
> What kind of obstacles you can see here?

What's your suggestion for a configuration like this:

<map:transformer name="linkrewriter"
   <input-module name="book-raw">
     <file src="cocoon://samples/linkrewriter/bookdemo/linkmap"
reloadable="true" />
   <input-module name="book">
     <input-module name="book-raw">
       <file src="{src}" reloadable="true" />

TBH, that's one of the most horrible pieces of configuration I've ever seen.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member

View raw message