cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon.zones.apache.org down?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:07:11 GMT
Felix Knecht pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
>> I can take care of that.
>>
> Thanks :-)
>
>> Anyway, would like to get this karma? (I'm not really sure if I can
>> give it to you, though)
>
> Of course - I fell the more important the more karma I have ;-)

It's for me as well ;-)

> To be honest I'm not aware of the policies on c.z.a.o and I don't know
> how often I'll really need it. I just tried to update some docs and
> after half an hour the server wasn't reachable any more. I hope it
> wasn't because of me ...

I don't think so. It looks like whole zone has been restarted or something like that.

> So if you think it could be helpful to have somebody more having karma
> I'm happy to get it but ATM I don't think that I do have a strong need for.

It's not about a need but more about having more helpful hands. :-)

> BTW:
> How often is the c.a.o/2.2/ site updated? Looking at the summary for
> sitemap components a lot of "No summary available. The summary needs to
> be defined using the @cocoon.sitemap.component.documentation annotation
> in the Java source file for this component." occurs. But I think that
> Vadim committed a lot of these annotations in late december 2007.

It depends but usually more often than once a month. This might be caused by the fact that

appropriate plug-in that should handle generation of these documents is not being executed.

Unfortunately, I don't have a time to dig into in following couple of days. :(

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski