cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Import my key into the KEYS file
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:51:50 GMT
David Crossley pisze:
> Jeroen Reijn wrote:
>> Thanks Carsten!
>>
>> I'll give it a try. If found this message, but it was a but inclear, but
>> after reading it 3 times.. I get it. I'll give it a go. Once I commit it
>> into SVN will it also appear on the /dist/ or is SVN the only place it
>> has to go in?
>
> That KEYS file is a separate one to that at the /dist/ directory.
> Most of the files there are in SVN at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/site/mirrors/
> but not the KEYS file. It should be, and be kept synchonised
> with the other one.

David, could elaborate on this KEYS issue?

Here is the output of svn st:
[gkossakowski@minotaur /www/www.apache.org/dist/cocoon]$ svn st
?      bricks-cms
?      2.2
?      subprojects
?      KEYS
?      events/gt2004

It is clear that KEYS is not maintained by SVN. Should this be changed?

As for now I'm going to just replace this file with newer version I'm going to commit right
now.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski