cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject The status of documentation publishing
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:48:12 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that documentation publishing (and contributions publishing)
has not
been forgotten but it faced some serious issues.

I've implemented support for Flash files for our documentation infrastructure (Daisy export
plug-in)
but these changes seem to confuse Maven greatly. Documentation publishing is mostly a manual
process
now which is a very tedious thing as you can probably imagine.

Therefore I decided to publish some things that I could recall that have been modified and
focus on
fixing the issues we have.

New docs should appear within an our or two on main site, if you find anything unpublished
that you
would like to see on our site (e.g. your own changes) just give me an addresses to the pages
and
I'll take care of publishing by doing it manually.

Thanks to all for the patience and work on Cocoon's documentation.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski