cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring Configurator - filter/include strategy
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:49:57 GMT
Reinhard Pötz pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Of course, this change (bringing some new functionality) will bump
>> version number of both Configurator API and Spring Configurator to 1.1.x.
>
> Because of our latest refactorings (move block deployment into its own
> module), we have to release 1.1.0 anyway.

Ah, right, forgot about your refactorings.

Are you sure that all of your changes (at least affecting Spring Configurator) are back-compatible?

If not then we'll need to release 2.0.0 I guess.

> As I wrote in my mail last week, I'd like to create the release
> artifacts for all subprojects next week (~ Wednesday). Would this
> schedule be fine by you?

Yes, that's totally fine by me. I should start my work today or tomorrow.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski