cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring Configurator - filter/include strategy
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:27:01 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure what the best way is - but the jetspeed folks followed a
> different road and added conditionals inside the configuration files.
> So only if a criteria is met something is added. I tried to convince
> them to use the spring configurator and add the logic here...
> So perhaps this is something we could add on top of the configurator now?

Hi Carsten,

I fail to follow you on your answer so I have a couple of questions:
1. What logic you wanted to added "here"? Support for some syntax of conditional includes?
If so,
how this would look like?
2. What do you mean by adding something on top of configurator?
3. What's your opinion about my proposal itself?

I'm really with you when it comes to increasing number of users of Spring Configurator but
I need
little bit more clear strategy here. ;-)

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski