cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Gaffga (triplemind.com)" <cgaf...@triplemind.com>
Subject Re: Objects inherited in subrequests
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:26:31 GMT
sorry, was to quick :((

 > So I decided to patch the DefaultIncludeCacheManager to work in the same
 > way as the IncludeTransformer does, by setting up the child threads with
 > the same context/environment:
 >
 >   // Setup this thread's environment
 >   RequestContextHolder.setRequestAttributes(
 >                             this.session.getRequestAttributes());
 >   EnvironmentHelper.enterProcessor(this.session.getProcessor(),
 >                             this.session.getEnvironment());
 >
 > I'll test this out, and if it work's I send in the patch.

it does not help. It's the way it's meant to work, but it doesn't.
Somehow the ObjectModels in the parallel running JXTemplateGenerators
affect each other and we have strange side affects on most of our request.

we are digging around, but no ideas any more how to fix it...

any help would be appreciated.

Christoph