cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Maven dependencies on itself.
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:26:45 GMT
Maybe this won't strike you as strange but it did me. I ran a mvn
install on a project using 2.0.9. In the course of that
maven-project-2.0, maven-project-2.0.6, maven-2.0.7, and
maven-project-2.0.9 were downloaded, installed into the local repo and
then used in the build. As you would expect this is due to the use of
the various plugins used during the build. Knowing what I know about
maven I understand why this us.  But the question remains, doesn't this
just seem wrong? Shouldn't maven 2.0.9 only use maven 2.0.9 jars?