cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Release of the subprojects and the Maven plugin
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:50:27 GMT

I'd like to release our four subprojects (spring-configurator 1.1.0,
servlet-service-fw 1.1.0, jnet 1.0.0 and block-deployer 1.0.0) and the
Cocoon Maven plugin in about two weeks.

The most significant changes are that the servlet-service-fw-impl
doesn't depend on the Excalibur source-resolver any longer and that the
spring-configurator isn't responsible for the internal deployment of our
blocks.

The Maven plugin needs to be released because the web application that
it builds has changed (new listener for block deployment).

Is there anything that should go into the release and is still missing
or are there any blockers?