cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is Corona?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:29:57 GMT

Technically Corona and Cocoon 2.2 run on top of the servlet-service
framework. We haven't tried it yet but it should only be a matter of
configuration to run Corona and Cocoon 2.2 in the same web application.
The servlet protocol will also allow communication between the two worlds.

It *might* be possible to write an adapter to run Cocoon 2.2 sitemap
components that have been migrated to Spring in Corona but the devil is
in the details and you never know before you really try it.

BTW, you can have a look at Corona yourself. It is hosted by the Cocoon
whiteboard:
http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/corona/trunk/