cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: What is Corona?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 21:10:41 GMT
Reinhard,

I'm really looking forward to the documentation on this. To be honest, I
am not sure I will ever be using Cocoon as a whole again but I can think
of many cases where just using the pipeline would be valuable.

I would suggest that if Corona is really as independent as it sounds
then it should reside in its own subproject. This will keep dependencies
from creeping back in and also make it clear that it is independent.
Another thought is that if the Pipeline is completely abstracted then
maybe it would be possible to build Cocoon on other kinds of pipelines.

Ralph