cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Lang <lukas.l...@inode.at>
Subject Block launch exception
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 06:13:19 GMT
Hello,

as I'm working on my GSoC project, I try to launch various Block samples
using the jetty-webapp Eclipse plugin. Unfortunately I can't find any Block,
launch succeeds not ending up with this exception:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unable to read
spring configurations from classpath*:META-INF/cocoon/spring; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from URL [jar:file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/lukas.lang/.m2/repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-core/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/cocoon-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-caching-source.xml];
nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler]
for namespace [http://www.springframework.org/schema/p] does not implement the [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler]
interface

I got this exception launching the samples of cocoon-it, cocoon-petstore-sample, cocoon-eventcache,
cocoon-velocity.
Any Ideas? Should I come up with the full stack trace?

Thanks in advance,
Lukas